Welcome to Adwait Institute of Mindfulness!
Modern science shows that the Mindfulness and Mindfulness based Yoga practices bring great revolutions in one’s personal, professional, social, and spiritual well-being.
Viewing the amazing effects of Mindfulness Yoga on physical, mental, emotional, and behavioral aspects of life, the top business leaders and companies including Google, Microsoft, Apple, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, eBay, Intel, IBM, Nike, Forbes, General Mills, and others, are incorporating the Mindfulness programs for their staffs, in order to improve overall physical health, emotional intelligence and well-being, mental and emotional resilience, creativity, communication, productivity, personal and organizational leadership.
The Mindfulness program designed & developed by Yogi Anand, for professionals, brings the following benefits:
- Reduced stress
- Increased patience
- Improved concentration
- More energy for tasks, less resistance
- Broader perspective for solving problems
- Improved ability to listen and communicate
- Improved focus for decision making
- Higher productivity
- Increased energy
- Improved quality
- Expanded cooperation and teamwork
- Lower medical costs
- Decrease of absenteeism
- Increased morale
Mindfulness is a way of learning to relate directly to whatever is happening in your life, a way of being responsible for your life, a way of doing something for yourself that no one else can do for you: consciously and systematically working with your own stress, pain, illness, or the challenges and demands of everyday life. You will learn how to slow down, to recognize the warning signs of stress reactions, and to stay focused and relaxed in ways that enhance the body’s natural adaptive and healing abilities and the mind’s ability to choose healthy responses.
Mindfulness helps to calm people who are receiving medical care and is an essential foundation for other stress reduction techniques. Some of the benefits of learning mindfulness are:
- More ease and equilibrium in every aspect of life
- Increased clarity, choice, and balance
- Deeper understanding of emotions and thoughts and how they interact
- More refined sensory awareness
- Less suffering from physical and mental difficulties
- More calm and contentment
- Heightened appreciation of life
To know more about our Mindfulness Program, please click on view details